Thursday, April 28, 2016

Bomber Jacket & Gold flowers

Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz
  Bomber Jacket: Bershka Dress: Agaci Clutch: Tory Burch Shoes: Vizzano

"Your mind is a garden, 
your thoughts are the seeds; 
You can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds"

Como ya les he platicado, las bomber jackets son una tendencia que me encanta y me tiene fascinada en los colores metalicos!!! Asi que me pareció buena idea mezclar lo masculino y fuerte de la bomber jacket con un vestido super femenino con flores digno de la primavera, como ven? les gusta el match? Muchisimas gracias por sus comentarios la verdad es que siempre me da mucho gusto leerlos todos! :D

As I told you before, the bomber jackets are a trend that I love and I totally love in metallic colors!!! So I thought it would be a good idea to mix the masculine and strong vibe of the bomber jacket with a super feminine dress with spring flowers, what do you think about the match? Thank you for your comments, truth is that always gives me great pleasure to read them all! : D







Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz
  Bomber Jacket: Bershka  
Dress: Agaci 
 Clutch: Tory Burch  
Shoes: Vizzano

4 comments:

  1. ¡Me encantó tu look! El vestido, la bomber...¡excelente!
    https://luxuryandfashionmx.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me he enamorado de tu bomber!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estas genial chula!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...