Monday, July 25, 2016

Pink Suede * Kardashian Style

Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz
   Dress: Agaci Shoes: Drash Accesories: Forever21

"The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them"- Kardashian

Hola a todas!!! Espero que esten muy bien!!! :D Iniciamos una nueva semana con un estilo muy Kardashian! Creo que todas hemos caído en la tentación de inspirarnos en ellas para lograr algún look en nuestro outfit, maquillaje o alguna tendencia y pues en realidad, después de haberme comprado este vestido y haber tomado estas fotos, sentí que el estilo era muy Kardashian! hahaha asi que lo tomé con un poco de humor y mejor les enseño que este vestido me parece de lo más sexy y romántico, el suede es una tela deliciosa! Es como estar recibiendo caricias todo el tiempo. ME ENCANTO! También les cuento que ando estrenando zapatos de los cuales me enamoré desde que me los probé y creo que definitivamente les voy a sacar mucho provecho. Cambiando de tema, qué tal su fin de semana?! Cómo les fue? que me cuentan de esta nueva semanita? (les adelanto que me daré un roadtrip, asi que siganme en mis redes para que les cuente todo al momento! ;) 

Hello everybody!!! I hope you all are great!!! :D We are starting a new week with a Kardashian style! I think we've all been tempted to be inspire by them to achieve a look in our outfit, makeup or a trend and actually, after I bought this dress and taking these pictures, I felt the style was very Kardashian! hahaha so I took it with a little humor and I share you that this dress seems to me the most sexy and romantic style, suede is a delicious fabric! It's like getting touched all the time. I LOVED IT! I also have to tell you that I have new shoes which I fell in love since I tried them and I think I will be using them a lot with several outfits. But, on other things...tell me what about you and your weekend?! Do you have any plans or goals for this new week? (I have to tell you a little secret: I will go on a roadtrip, so follow me in my social media to get streaming with the details ;)
 








Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz
   Dress: Agaci 
 Shoes: Drash  
Accesories: Forever21

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...