Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Layers on Spring

Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz

  Top: H&M  Shorts, bra & Shoes: Forever21  Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs Bag: Sfera

"When I remove the layers that say I can't, 
I discover a voice that says I should..."

Uno de mis colores favoritos sin duda es el coral, me encanta! y este top largo de H&M realmente se siente delicioso, por lo tanto en esta ocasión quise usarlo como una capa en mi outfit! Casi nunca me ven con chanclitas o zapatos de piso, pero éstas son de lo más cómodo y uno de las tendencias mas fuertes en el streetstyle de esta temporada, asi que sin duda mi mayor consejo en este outfit es que que puedan sacarle provecho a todo lo q tienen en su clóset y lo adapten para crear nuevas formas, capas y texturas! ;)

One of my favorite colors is Coral, I love it! and this long top from H&M feels so soft, so on this occasion I wanted to use it as a layer in my outfit! Barely you see me wearing sandals or flat shoes, but this are the most comfortable and one of the strongest trends in the streetstyle this season, so definitely my biggest advice for you is to take all the things you may have in your closet and use themto adapt and create new shapes, layers and textures! ;)










Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz
 

  Top: H&M   
Shorts, bra & Shoes: Forever21   
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Sfera

4 comments:

  1. Un color deli, deli para la temporada :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta como has combinado el looK. Besos
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta ese color coral !!besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mi también me encanta ese color !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...