Wednesday, June 1, 2016

BeCrime

Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz
  BECRIME t-shirt: BeCrime PencilSkirt: Bebe  Shoes: Zara Sunglasses: Forever21

"Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. in great attempts it is glorious even to fail." - Bruce Lee

Hola a todos!!! Muchas gracias por pasarse por aquí!!!! como verán ultimamente he andado muy de t-shirt y la verdad es que me encantan porque son super versátiles para adaptarlas a muchos estilos de outfits! Y pues en esta ocasión les cuento que me encontré con esta marca alemana BE CRIME que tiene unos diseños increíbles 100% urban y street style que me fascinaron!!! Hacen envíos a todo el mundo (incluído Mexico claro! jajaja)  y tienen cosas super padres para hombres y mujeres. Y como buena geminiana que soy, saben que tengo mi "lado obscuro" (mua jajaja), fuck the system, kinky y rocker por lo que ésta marca me encantó para mostrar esa parte mía y combinarla con la chic, sofisticada, lady.like, polite y damita-niña bien! jajajaja lo se! Soy un poco compleja pero por qué? pues.... y por qué no?! pero por qué?....- PORQUE PUEDO! -

Hello everybody!!! Thank you very much for being here and leave your comments!!!! as you will see lately I've been using t-shirts so much and the truth is that I love them because they are super versatile to adapt into many styles of outfits! At this post I want to share you that I found this german brand BE CRIME that has incredible designs 100% urban and street style that totally crush and stole my heart!!! They have worldwide shipping (Mexico included of course! Lol) and they have super cool clothes for men and women. And as good gemini girl you know I am, you should know that I have my "dark side" (Mua ha ha hahahaha lol) fuck the system, kinky and rocker side!! so I love this brand to show that part of me and mix it with the chic, sophisticated, lady-like, polite and nice-girl that I am too!!! hahaha I know! I'm a little complex but why? well.... and why not?! but why? .... - BECAUSE I CAN! -










Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz
 
  BECRIME t-shirt: BeCrime 
PencilSkirt: Bebe   
Shoes: Zara  
Sunglasses: Forever21

6 comments:

  1. Me gusta tu actitud Alhely a eso añade tu estilo y buen gusto, mucho EXITO amiga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Súper combinación! ¡Me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiene aspecto de la moda, y que son tan sexy

    Alannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt :D Cool asa always! xo

    www.thedanieloriginals.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eres una artista de la moda, grandiosa, saludos amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PromDresses2017's evening dresses are sure to make you stand out from the crowd. Check out our range of going out and cheap homecoming dresses available online now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...