Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Slip top & Lencero Trend

Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz



   T-Shirt: Forever21 Pants: Bershka Clutch: Nine West   
Shoes: Doreli







 


" It's not about seducing men, it's about embracing womanhood " 


Hola amiwuiss!!! Como verán es la primera vez que uso este trend tipo lencero y ME ENCANTA!!! me sentí super femenina y sexy!!! y no se trataba de si alguien me veía o si estuviera en una especie de cazería tipo Bridget Jones; en realidad todo se trató de cómo me sentía conmigo misma, independientemente de quien me volteara a ver o no! Creo que el amor y la conquista debe empezar por uno mismo, y este trend me parece perfecto para nuestro ligue personal! (....pronto me haré de un vestido lencero para seguir en el mood! ;)

Hi bestties!!!!! :D As you may saw this is the first time that I use this "Slip & lingerie" trend which now I LOVE!!! I felt myself super-feminine and sexy!!! and it wasn't nothing about anyone watching me if I were in a kind of Bridget Jones type dating hunt hahahaha; actually it was all about how I felt with myself regardless if anyone around were see it or not! I think love and conquer must begin in ourselves, and this trend seems perfect for us to  start flirting with ourt inside! Don't you think so? (.... I will get a slip dress  to stay in the mood soon ;)








Fotos/pics by:@chuckrazz


   T-Shirt: Forever21  
Pants: Bershka 
Clutch: Nine West   
Shoes: Doreli

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...