Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Holiday Look 2016 * Christmas

Photos by:@chuck_razz

     Boots: Hispana Skirt: Forever21 Bag: Sfera Sweater & Hat: Pull&Bear

 " The magic of Christmas is not on the presents but in his presence " 

Sabes?! Una de mis partes favoritas de la Navidad es ver luces por todos lados. Me encantan todas las decoraciones y que todo brille! Realmente ME ENCANTA! como no tienes una idea!!! puedo pasar horas viendo las luces y por supuesto puedo ver las luces por todos lados TODO EL AÑO y no sólo para Navidad. Asi que decidimos dedicar una tarde completa a buscar luces por la ciudad y claro que mi mejor compañía para mi #HolidayLookHispana debían ser mis botas comodísimas, un suéter metalico y super cozy, una falda geométrica y un moño coqueto y LISTA!

You know what?! One of my favorite things of Christmas is to see lights everywhere. I love all the decorations and all the shining! I really love it, as you have no idea!!! I can spend hours watching the lights and of course I can see the lights everywhere ALL YEAR, not just for Christmas. So we decided to spend a full afternoon looking for lights around the city and of course my best company as my #HolidayLookHispana had to be my very comfortable boots, a metallic and super cozy sweater, a geometric skirt and an Alhelyish bow and ready! 
A very good friend told me that Alhelyish it's an adjective that means to be adorable and captivating in a natural way. Now, I will use that adjective oftenly! hahahaha I have to do it right?!  

 xoxo










Photos by:@chuck_razz

     Boots: Hispana  
Skirt: Forever21 
 Bag: Sfera  
Sweater & Hat: Pull&Bear

4 comments:

  1. Such a great winter ensemble and I love the ribbon and pattern of that skirt.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esta hermoso tu outfit!! Aparte es perfecto para contemplar la llegada de la Navidad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu bolso y las botas me encantaron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un outfit súper para esta temporada.
    Xoxo, FabBecky.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...