Monday, October 3, 2016

Pink Suede & Reliquary

Fotos/pics by:@chuck_razz



   Dress: Agaci Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Jewerly: South Hill Designs 









" When you heal yourself, you heel your ancestors too"

Hola amiwuisss! En el post de hoy quise enseñarles un look neutral, que la verdad es que yo no se porque pero este otoño me esta inspirando muchísimo usar total looks en tonos neutrales, la verdad que la textura Suede me parece de lo más calientito para los frescos y lluviosos días de otoño. Y pues resulta que acabo de conocer esta línea de relicarios South Hill  que están HERMOSOS y me robaron el corazón, sobre todo la idea de que los puedes armar completamente a tu gusto e ir recolectando cada pieza y armar tu propio diseño. Estan hermosos de divinos y ya les estaré mostrando varios outfits usándolos porque además también tienen pulseras increíbles (por cierto... el choker que uso, en realidad es una pulsera pero no pude evitar hacerme de ella pensando en usarla de ambas formas!!! oooobviamente también tengo una en color negro también! jajajaja) Les dejo el link de la tienda online para que chequen todos los modelos AQUI

Hello everybody!!! Today's post I wanted to show you a neutral look, the truth is that I do not know why but this fall is inspiring me a lot to use all looks in neutral tones, the truth is that Suede texture seems to me the most warm for these fresh and rainy autumn days. And it turns out that I just met this line of reliquaries from South Hill who are BEAUTIFUL and they totally stole my heart, especially the idea that you can choose each piece to make your custome jewerly. They are so cute and beautiful and I will be showing you several outfits using them because in addition they also have incredible bracelets (incidentally ... the choker I am wearing, actually is a bracelet but I couldn´t avoid it to get it and turn it into a choker!!! Is something I can use as a bracelet and choker! Obviously I also have it in black color) Here is the link to the online store where you can find all designs. HERE 






Fotos/pics by:@chuck_razz

   Dress: Agaci  
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi 
Jewerly: South Hill Designs 

1 comment:

  1. El vestido están iiiiincreible!! Y me encantaron los relicarios 🙌🏽

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...